Do you want to participate in the continued development of a new and growing business area at SDC? Do you want to take part in on-boarding new clients on our Capital Markets platform? Would you like to play a key role in implementation of Investment platform? Become part of a highly professional work environment in SDC
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Project Management Department and to lead a project in Corporate Banking Development Area. The Project Management Department is placed centrally in the organization and provides professional project management to all SDC's development areas. When joining us, you will become a part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, where you can share your knowledge with more than 40 skilled project manager colleagues. A suitable candidate will have great opportunity to influence Corporate Banking Development Area, new and growing business area at SDC. Assist in the continued development of SDC solutions
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working closely with Project Owners in Corporate Banking Development Area. The Corporate Banking area consist of highly skilled teams that manages and develops systems within the Investment Banking area. The work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and team work. Typically interacting with highly skilled stakeholders. As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to lead projects from Project Initiation to Organisational Implementation. This can require some travelling. Projects in Corporate Banking are characterised by high complexity, involving multiple systems and complex business areas along with interaction with various internal and external stakeholders.Senior Project Manager with experience from the Investment Banking industry
- You have solid project management experience and a successful track record of delivering projects on budget, time and scope.
- You have experience from the banking industry or financial IT and have knowledge of business processes in Front, Middle or Back Office related to areas such as Derivatives, Risk, Securities Trading, Asset Management and Pension.
- You hold relevant master’s degree and theoretical knowledge on financial products, preferably with emphasis on securities
- You have knowledge of Corporate Banking Solutions (In SDC we have FED system, Portman, Ideas).
- You speak English at a professional level, supplemented with good proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
- You hold IPMA B certification or another adequate project management certification.
- You are Interested in and have knowledge about relevant regulation, local as well as on European level
You possess strong communication and cooperation skills and have an analytical mindset. You are a team player, proactive, take responsibility and you like a challenging workday that is often unpredictable. You are service-minded towards both clients and colleagues.
When working with us, you get great and flexible working conditions, including flex time, pension scheme and health and dental insurance, and it does not stop here. In addition to the 5 weeks of holiday you get a 6-holiday week, 5 extra days off, increased holiday allowance etc.Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Leader in Portfolio & Project Management Margrethe Løjmar, on +45 5148 1454. We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV and diplomas. Job applications in both English and Danish are most welcome.
We encourage everyone regardless of personal background to apply, as we find diversity to be a strength that contributes to our shared success.