Do you want to participate in the continued development of a new and growing business area at SDC? Do you want to take part in the continued integration and implementation of our Capital Markets platform? Would you like to join a strong team and help us with new client implementations on the platform? Become part of a highly professional work environment at SDC
SDC is a full-service IT provider for 122 financial institutions in the Nordic region. We are now looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team. You will get to influence a growing organisation undergoing changes, and with your solid software development skills, you will play a key role in the continued development of new business deliveries and the migration of new clients including new integrations.
You will become part of a fairly new and highly skilled team that manages systems within the investment banking area in general. Our work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and team work. We offer excellent professional and personal development opportunities as well as good employment terms. Design, code, and test proprietary solutions in relation to our Capital Markets platform
As Senior Software Developer you get to participate in project work, maintenance tasks and production support. Your primary responsibilities will include technical design, configuration management, development and testing of the vendor system and the proprietary solutions in relation to the system. You will share the responsibility of solution design and testing with the clients and your Business Analyst colleagues. We currently use a variation of Scrum and TFS for sprint and task management. Automated testing and good code quality are key aspects of this which are important to us. Experienced Software Developer
- You have 8+ years of work experience with software development in C# or Java and design patterns through which you have achieved a solid understanding of object oriented programming. If you have a Java background you must be willing to switch to C#.
- You have solid work experience with solution designs, version control systems, IDEs and SQL.
- Experience with TDD and automated testing is an advantage.
- Preferably, you have work experience with continuous integration and multi-threaded back-end systems.
- The Capital Markets domain is complex and it requires a good understanding of this business domain in order to be able to deliver. If you don’t have this knowledge then you must be willing to learn.
- Work experience from Investment Banking or financial IT, preferably with a Capital Markets system such as Opics, Summit, Kondor, Calypso, Murex, Sungard Front Arena, Simcorp Dimension, etc. is of course a big advantage.
As a person, you possess strong communication and cooperation skills, and you have an analytical mind set. You are a team player who is proactive, takes responsibility and you like a challenging workday that can be unpredictable at times. You are service-minded towards both clients and colleagues. Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Boyd. We are looking forward to recive you CV and cover letter. Applications in both English and Danish are most welcome.
To learn more about SDC: https://www.sdc.dk/