SDC Poland Location Manager
Bartłomiej joined SDC Poland in 2015.
He is responsible for supervision of the development of Warsaw office, in the field of planning and implementing talent acquisition strategies, employer branding, as well as introduction of new associates to the organization.
Polish Leaders Forum
The Polish Leaders' Forum is a key institution at SDC Poland, as it plays the part of a communication link between SDC and SDC Poland colleagues.
The Forum is a real reflection of the fundamental values of the company, which aspires to grow in the spirit of openness, cooperation, mutual trust and respect.
Polish Leaders Forum consists of representatives of all the colleagues working at SDC Poland: their Team Leaders and Department Managers.
Goals of the Polish Leader’s Forum
- To support Team Leaders in their everyday tasks related to management of their teams;
- To identify fields for potential improvement in SDC workflow processes;
- To consult and advise SDC with regard to designing company policies so that they best address the needs of workers;
- To develop soft and leadership skills of the Forum’s members – Team Leaders and Department Managers – so that they may get the most satisfaction from their role;
- To engage colleagues in the life of SDC Poland.